Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Guru of Rich


Hello all,

10 Star here. I've been getting these e-mails about creating multiple streams of income and normally, it's all crappy spam right? Well, these e-mails are from the man I call the Guru of Rich. He is all that is Robert Allen. What? Who is that? Only one of the most smartly financially free man I'm aware of these days. He tutors and mentors people on how to make and sustain MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME. He has books, websites, real estate and seminars that make him all the money he needs and more. Robert Allen has the power to control how much money he makes and sometimes even when he makes that money. He was asked to apply his knowledge on how to make money by making 24 Gs ($24,000) in 24 hours. He didn't make $24, 000...he made over $94,000! So why am I sharing this with you? Cuz you need to know! duh!! I'm no selfish prick that wants to keep all this greatness. I'd like to share it. But keep in mind that IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!!! You'll never get something for nothing so of course there's work involved. When I'm ready, I'll definately take Rob Allen's challenge! Will you?

2 comments:

American D.R.E.A.M. said...

I love this blog....Ima do my own research on this dude and see what he talking about in depth.

10 Star Diamond said...

He's been doin this for over 30years and doing his last billion dollar challenge he raised (with his students) 2.2 billion dollars. SO now I'm bouta be considered to be apart of this year's billion dollar challenge.